Monday, June 8, 2009

Mona Lisa Challenge from The Three Muses


The new challenge blog - The Three Muses is up and running with their first challenge! Here is my altered version of Mona Lisa....

28 comments:

Judy said...

Wow what a fun take on the theme!

Anonymous said...

Great Mona, Stacy!

Terri Kahrs said...

As they would say in the '40s, "Hubba, Hubba!" Wow, Mona sure is a looker! Love her hairdo, and those sexy legs too!

Diane said...

Oh my, another racy Mona! Pretty funny - nice job!

Diane said...

Stacy, I did a double take! I like it. I just looked at the other entries. You are a good teacher!!

indybev said...

We should have called this challenge the "coming out of Mona"! This is another fun look at the old girl. Thanks so much for participating in our challenge! Good work.

Ozstuff said...

Wotta tart! Now we know what is behind that enigmatic smile. Mona Lisa is a party girl at heart. This is fantastic, Stacy. I love its cheekiness and sense of humour. Great work.
Thanks so much for joining in this first challenge. I hope to see you back next week for "Doors".

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is fabulous! What a gorgeous presentation for this theme.

Yvonne said...

Superb! Love that background too.

Jean said...

Stacy, Oh my, what would Leo say? Maybe,why didn't I think of that! Great work and such an imagination!

Nan said...

She's coming out of her shell...what a pinup girl!

Sandy said...

Wow what a stunning piece. Amazing idea. Love them.

daisy said...

Oh I say! What fun! This sure made me giggle :o)

Fabulous idea Stacy - think this one will keep me smiling all day!

AliMayes said...

Naughty but nice!!
Ali xx

Taluula said...

Stacy this is a complete hoot, I knew Mona was a dark horse and now I know she's racy too.

Ellen said...

she's definitely got a split personality . love it.

Astrid Maclean said...

Fantastic, very clever!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Ooh, La La! Great alteration of Mona!
(Love the purple flowers on your blog -- looks new?)

Martina said...

What a brilliant and creative work !

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

great take on the Mona theme :)
~*~ Patty

Elizabeth Golden said...

Ooh la la I love this! I think every women has a little bit of this in her, so glad you could help Mona get hers out!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This was clever! I like seeing Mona Lisa's sexy side.

papercracker said...

Wow, Mona's "bootylicious"! Who knew?

Gladie said...

Great job, she's a real teaser this one :D

Luisa Migon said...

He he!!! What a sexy Mona Lisa!!!

"MOI" Freubel said...

HUH ???
I missed your entry Stacy !!
Djeezzzz.
And it's soo FUN ! And that title !
LOL
Long live the humor and sexy legs.

vintage wil said...

Fabulous idea Stacy!!

Jamie said...

Sexy Mona! I like it! She looks ready to hit the stage and find fame and fortune on Broadway. Great take on Mona sweetie! Love, Jamie