A big welcome back to blogland you have been missed greatly.I just love the use of the Cancer awareness ribbon as your Zetti bodies and the boots are way wacky.I will let you know when they arrive.Take care and happy weekend.Pop over and see what is happening over at the ATC swap challenge.chriss x
These look great and very much fun!!! love them.
All your Zetti atc`s are creative and beautiful! Really great work!!!
Your atcs are amazing .... I think you definately 'get' zetti! Karen
These are fabulous Stacy! So glad to see you back in blogland. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too. ((HUGS)) Kris
Beautiful zetti atc's Stacy!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A big welcome back to blogland you have been missed greatly.
I just love the use of the Cancer awareness ribbon as your Zetti bodies and the boots are way wacky.
I will let you know when they arrive.
Take care and happy weekend.
Pop over and see what is happening over at the ATC swap challenge.
chriss x
These look great and very much fun!!! love them.
All your Zetti atc`s are creative and beautiful!
Really great work!!!
Your atcs are amazing .... I think you definately 'get' zetti!
Karen
These are fabulous Stacy! So glad to see you back in blogland. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too. ((HUGS)) Kris
Beautiful zetti atc's Stacy!!
Post a Comment