I am so happy to have had you come to my blog, Stacy...thanks so much for the lovely comment. But, better than that was the opportunity for me to make a return visit and see the absolutely gorgeous art you have created for the challenge. This is so beautiful! Excellent!
Oh, how beautiful is this? Absolutely exquisite. I love it. Thanks for commenting on my piece because it has led me to your lovely blog. (The edging on my ACF was done using one of my digital art software programs - Microsoft Digital Image Pro. It is just a matter of selecting the outline and clicking a couple of times to get the effect I want).
Gorgeous work, Stacy. I noticed you left a comment on Rian's blog about the gradient tool. I wish I knew how to use it too. Maybe playing around with it, I'll figure it out.
Your blog has so much beautiful art work, Stacy. It is wonderful to be able to see what you've done. Faye
Wow...!! What you have done with this picture deserves a big aplaus Stacy. I'm so gladd that you left a comment. Now I can see all you're beautiful entry's. ***** You wrote that you don't understand how to use the gradient tool. In my new post I add a link how to do this. I've surfed on the internet for a good "understandable" (owow my english) tutorial and maybe you can learn it then stacy. It is realy not so difficult. When I can learn it..everybody can haha. **** I wish you a nice sunday.
This is fabulous. Love how she sits on the cage. Thank you for your lovely comments. I used a tecnique from one of Sandy's challenges. Distressed Gesso. I think it was in December or January and she has a link to the tutorial.
This is really pretty! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog and the helpful, friendly advice. The link is going to be a real help. I looked at some tutorials, everyone's advice is going to really help me learn this software. I am glad I have coffee, because now I am going to pour over some of your other wonderful creations!!!
Stacy, Truly a work of art!!!!!!!! You have captured the essence of feminity. This is one of my favorites!!! It would make a great trading card. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your kind comment about me being an expert in PS brushes (blush). I love your work on this card. It takes it from a painting to a victorian scrap that has been collaged to make something new.
23 comments:
I am so happy to have had you come to my blog, Stacy...thanks so much for the lovely comment. But, better than that was the opportunity for me to make a return visit and see the absolutely gorgeous art you have created for the challenge. This is so beautiful! Excellent!
its gorgeous!
Oh This is gorgeous !wow.
this is fantastic!!!
Oh, how beautiful is this? Absolutely exquisite. I love it. Thanks for commenting on my piece because it has led me to your lovely blog.
(The edging on my ACF was done using one of my digital art software programs - Microsoft Digital Image Pro. It is just a matter of selecting the outline and clicking a couple of times to get the effect I want).
Gorgeous work!
Wow,this is gorgeous! Love the background postcard you used and the basic grey!
Stacy, you did a fabulous job with the image -- this is absolutely gorgeous. Like the way you have her perched on the bird cage!
What a superb treatment of the challenge image this week! It's beautiful!
How pretty! I love the way she is leaning against the bird cage!
Gorgeous work, Stacy. I noticed you left a comment on Rian's blog about the gradient tool. I wish I knew how to use it too. Maybe playing around with it, I'll figure it out.
Your blog has so much beautiful art work, Stacy. It is wonderful to be able to see what you've done.
Faye
Great to catch up on your fab blog you turn out some lovely pieces.
enjoy your trip and time with your friend.
chriss x
Wow...!!
What you have done with this picture deserves a big aplaus Stacy.
I'm so gladd that you left a comment. Now I can see all you're beautiful entry's.
*****
You wrote that you don't understand how to use the gradient tool. In my new post I add a link how to do this. I've surfed on the internet for a good "understandable" (owow my english) tutorial and maybe you can learn it then stacy.
It is realy not so difficult. When I can learn it..everybody can haha.
****
I wish you a nice sunday.
What lovely vintage work! I do admire your skill and imagination.
Ali xx
Wow!! This is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment Stacy!
I see you also love teatime! :-)
Lovely! Great composition.
This is fabulous. Love how she sits on the cage. Thank you for your lovely comments. I used a tecnique from one of Sandy's challenges. Distressed Gesso. I think it was in December or January and she has a link to the tutorial.
This is really pretty! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog and the helpful, friendly advice. The link is going to be a real help. I looked at some tutorials, everyone's advice is going to really help me learn this software.
I am glad I have coffee, because now I am going to pour over some of your other wonderful creations!!!
Have a great week!
Beautiful! Love the postcard and how you have blended the elements so wonderfully.
She is beautiful..Love the birdcage!
Stacy, Truly a work of art!!!!!!!! You have captured the essence of feminity. This is one of my favorites!!! It would make a great trading card. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your kind comment about me being an expert in PS brushes (blush). I love your work on this card. It takes it from a painting to a victorian scrap that has been collaged to make something new.
I am SO impressed! I love how talented you are. I wish all these ladies knew what a good cook you are, too.
Post a Comment