Friday, April 24, 2009

Dancing her thoughts away...


I just had to use my new images from Itkupilli! What a talented designer and so generous with her work - she really brightens up the blog world with her lovely backgrounds!

6 comments:

Ozstuff said...

What a feast for the eyes. The floral frame in the background gives the picture a three dimensional look as if the viewer could step (or dance) into it. Absolutely beautiful and scrumptious.

vintage wil said...

Ohhh this is so beautiful!what a feast for the eyes and so lovely GREAT BLOG.

Kris Dickinson said...

This is a wonderful Spring treat! LOVE it! - Kris

Jean said...

Stacy, she looks as if she's dancing on air, not a care in the world. So refreshing to see! Soft and vibrant. Great job!!!!

GwendolynKay said...

so beautiful! I am glad I happened upon your blog , it is lovely!

Kris Dickinson said...

Totally gorgeous!