Stacy, this is simply breath-taking! The colors in it are so gorgeous. I'm sure this is just the beginning of your Artarazzi journey. You look right at home in this challenge. Faye
Stacy, this is beautiful! Love the colors and the feathers and eggs and and and - this is my first challenge too - think I have lots to learn from this group!
WOWWWWW And now I have to find the right words in English to describe my feelings about this entry ? In Holland we would say "een dikke vette pluim" :D But how to translated that ? Stacy, what you did with this beautiful chosen background is excatly what the lady needs. My big aplaus for you ! ***** You asked me where I get that background from that cake ? Ít was a personal print from me that I found on my attic. When you click on my labels (on the right on my blog) you see FREEBIES. There you can find it. Have fin with it :D
Stacy, I like the way you have given this vintage women a softer and more feminine look. I love the use of the feather plume and muted colors. Just the right touch!
Hi Stacy, Thanks so much for your lovely comment and words of support. I have more or less just gotten back online and hoping soon to resume my blogs .. lol so many of them hehe. Anyway ..i have left and update on the blogs now so you can get a better idea of how things have been and how they are now. I was so touched by your kind words. thank you for that. I wish you a wonderful, sunny and peaceful weekend. Hugs June xxx ps, I adore this beautiful work and i recently featured that pic too over at my art freebies blog as its one of my favourites too. Such a beautiful tender image :)
13 comments:
Stacy, this is simply breath-taking! The colors in it are so gorgeous. I'm sure this is just the beginning of your Artarazzi journey. You look right at home in this challenge.
Faye
Stacy, this is beautiful! Love the colors and the feathers and eggs and and and - this is my first challenge too - think I have lots to learn from this group!
Totally gorgeous - luv the vintage feel.
WOWWWWW
And now I have to find the right words in English to describe my feelings about this entry ?
In Holland we would say "een dikke vette pluim" :D But how to translated that ?
Stacy, what you did with this beautiful chosen background is excatly what the lady needs.
My big aplaus for you !
*****
You asked me where I get that background from that cake ?
Ít was a personal print from me that I found on my attic. When you click on my labels (on the right on my blog) you see FREEBIES. There you can find it.
Have fin with it :D
Really beautiful composition!! Love the colors over the vintage text ephemera!
A beautiful and scrumptious collage. Fantastic work.
Stacy, I like the way you have given this vintage women a softer and more feminine look. I love the use of the feather plume and muted colors. Just the right touch!
Hi Stacy, Thanks so much for your lovely comment and words of support. I have more or less just gotten back online and hoping soon to resume my blogs .. lol so many of them hehe. Anyway ..i have left and update on the blogs now so you can get a better idea of how things have been and how they are now. I was so touched by your kind words. thank you for that. I wish you a wonderful, sunny and peaceful weekend.
Hugs June xxx
ps,
I adore this beautiful work and i recently featured that pic too over at my art freebies blog as its one of my favourites too. Such a beautiful tender image :)
So very pretty!
m ^..^
wow, i love this one, he is so beautiful and such a great image
Stunning beyond words!
Oh, my Stacy! This is just beyond gorgeous. A truly lovely, lovely piece of art.
great layers & wonderful antique vibe
Post a Comment