Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Girl with the Cake on her Head


I wanted to participate in the last Mixed Media Monday challenge but this took me too long to accomplish so I just decided to post if for myself. I used my favorite subject - my darling daughter! I was working on two versions. The second is not completed but I was tickled my daughter liked it so much she said she was going to use it for her "Facebook" picture! Obviously, my daughter has a sense of humor!
Body is a "Fisher Girl" by Luna Girl and the flowers and feathers on the cake are Itkupilli.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Stacy,love the cake on your daughters head!!!! Great visual, and of course love all that glitter!! Holly would have made a beautiful victorian woman.

Linda Marie said...

Love your Site !! Awesome :D So Creative ,,Beautiful !!!
Linda Marie
www.sunflowerlane.biz
Please sign guest book for drawing :D

Kris Dickinson said...

Wonderful and so fun!