Sunday, May 17, 2009

SoArtful Cherub


Here is my take on the Saturday Soartful Challenge! June, I am glad to see you are back and making things a little easier for yourself by consolidating the Soartful and Art Freebies sites!
I am stepping out of my box on this one. With a cherub, I would normally design something very victorian. So I consider this a "stretching exercise". Hopefully, I have not pulled a design muscle!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Stacy, what a pleasant surprise!!! I really love it!!!This image definitely has a graphic design quality! Success!!!!

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow, this piece is stunning,for me it feels magical.

Sandie

Stef H said...

Hi Stacy. First thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Your blog is gorgeous and I will definitely be following to see all your great work. Nice to meet you.

Hugs,

indybev said...

This is intriguing and a great step out of your box! I love it!

Jan said...

Fantastic design Stacy - very 'spatial' and ethereal. The colours are beautiful.