Difficult or not - you've mastered it beautifully! I was going to have a go at this one but haven't got around to it yet! You are too kind with your comments (re: my blog) Thank you so much x
This is cool!! I've seen this type of thing before, very clever. Thanks for commenting on my blog - you are too kind - it really wasn't that hard a project, no special skills required!!
12 comments:
Very beautiful postcard!
Very nice postcard!
It doesn´t look as if it was a hard challenge for you - at least you´ve mastered it perfectly! Thanks for taking part this week!
Beautiful elegant card
great postcard, wonderful details
Stacy, I enjoyed viewing all the little touches you added to this stamp.You mastered the challenge beautifully!KUDOS!!!!!
This is an elegant and beautiful postcard- you used the stamp so artfully! Your blog is also really wonderful- I look forward to visiting again!
Its beautiful.
This looks wonderful! I like your mix of elements.
Love the way you have used the queen's head on this particular body, very quirky & very clever of you - superb postcard!
judyNZ
Difficult or not - you've mastered it beautifully! I was going to have a go at this one but haven't got around to it yet!
You are too kind with your comments (re: my blog) Thank you so much x
This is cool!! I've seen this type of thing before, very clever. Thanks for commenting on my blog - you are too kind - it really wasn't that hard a project, no special skills required!!
Post a Comment