Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Tribute


Here is my entry for the Artarazzi challenge 22.  Today is Mother's Day so I decided to make it a tribute to all you fellow mothers out there in blogland!  Thanks, Vron, for the beautiful background!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is teriffic! I love the Mother's Day tribute.
Thanks for the comment on my blog about enlarging my images - well, I appreciate the comment - I am pretty new to all this blogging, and shops etc so am still figuring things out - just leaned some new html today so that I can add a link back and still make it able to enlarge my images! All in a day's.....

Femmy said...

wow! this is just great!!

Jean said...

Stacy, Absolutely stunning!!!! Your work on this piece is beyond words. I Love It! Love It! Love It! Your are an inspiration to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisy said...

Love what you have made with the challenge image. It seems to all fit together perfectly. Brilliant!

Veronica said...

absolutely beautiful - great work !!

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Beautiful..!

: )

Thank you SO much for your comment!

Hugs, Jenny

Artsnark said...

Really lovely - the relief look is very cool!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Stacy !
My mouth hangs wide open.
What a originality.
Vron can by proud on you what you have made with her background. AND SO AM I !! :D

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful image, Stacy!

June said...

Oh my goodness what a fab job you did with the image that is so beautiful
Hugs June xxx

Deborah March said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!