Friday, May 8, 2009

ACF Challenge 25




I can just hear Stevie Wonder singing, "isn't she lovely....." I think this is my favorite image from Art Creations Friday - she is lovely! For this challenge, I started out in Photoshop creating the base for my card. Notice Itkupilli's beautiful doorframe I just received in the free giveaway! Wonderful woman - Itkupilli! What do you think - should I have just stayed digital?

16 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

This is fantastic. I love the purple!!!

vintage wil said...

This is gorgeous!beautiful colors!!

Minna Perälä said...

I just love your creations, you are very talented!!

Diane said...

I like the bottom one.

Elegia said...

This is stunning, so vital and sensitive at the same time!

Martina said...

WOW...this is awesome...gorgeous work !

Jean said...

Stacy, gorgeous as always. I love what you did with Kirsi's background paper. Happy Mothers Day!

Amy said...

really sweet-I like the silhoutte and the door..pretty color's

Char said...

This is fabulous. Your background for the lovely lady is just perfect. Kind of dreamy.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!

Thea said...

I love this!

Gunn-Hege said...

So lovely and very special!

Joy said...

Beautiful image. I love how you worked with the colors in the roses and the image.

Terri said...

How fun is this! beautiful compositions!!!

Hanne said...

Hi Stacy,
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I am so honoured that you have linked to me! I am linking to your blog too:)

Love your art! This card is so beautiful!

Hugs Hanne

My name is Cindy said...

This is very pretty - I love the door!