Saturday, May 16, 2009

ACF Challenge 26


Here is my challenge entry for Art Creations Friday - Challenge 26.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

stamp and scrape said...

Such elegant collaging - great use of the background.
Ros

Jean said...

Stacy, this image fits perfectly with the background. I especially like the key in the blackbirds mouth. How clever to use the keyhole also. This piece is brilliant!!!!!!

AliMayes said...

I love the vintage feel of this. Clever work1
Ali xx

vintage wil said...

Wow Stacy its gorgeous !!!

Femmy said...

fantastic work stacy!! love it!

Yvonne said...

WOW, these images are absolutely perfect for the background! Lovely work.

My name is Cindy said...

Really love this, so much depth and detail. Great use of the background

Char said...

This is gorgeous. Fabulous image you used. Love it.

Faye said...

Wow, Stacy, what a gorgeous piece you made with the background.

Sandra Wright. said...

I love this piece, it's beautiful. I have a piece for this challenge too,will post it later today.

Sandie

LivArtNow said...

Very elegant full of nice touches!!

daisy said...

Hi Stacy. Luv this detailed filled, story rich collage. The key in the bird's mouth is a fab touch & all the elements blend together so well. Fabulous!