Saturday, January 24, 2009

Award from Louise!

I am very excited to have received an award today from Louise, who has a very beautiful blog at http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Louise!



The rules behind this award are: I would like to pass this award on to the following wonderful people who are first and most importantly ...CARING bloggers who take time to comment on others work. Also they have fabulous blogs with excellent artwork.


I would like to give this award to Jan, at http://jan-jansjournal.blogspot.com/, who creates some of the most amazing mixed media art pieces I have seen!

And to Jacqueline, at http://myscrapbasket.blogspot.com/, who has the most serene blog - you will want to get a cup of tea and linger!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow Stacy - you made my day! Thank you so very very much for the lovely compliment! I hope to do your compliment justice too!
p.s. I had no Internet the whole day yesterday due to a storm in our area, so happy I can visit the blogs again today!

Jan said...

Oh Stacy - this is such a lovely surprise on a cold Winters morning.
I so very much appreciate your support and your kind and generous words. Thank you for the compliment.