great artwork!!!
Love this wonderful, slightly naughty ATC! I'm linking you on my blog too! ((HUGS)) - Kris
Thanks for your nice words on my blog:) The flowers you asked about is Handmade mulberry Roses. They are beautiful!Your card is beautiful! I love everything about it!
Not only did she leave her corset at home, I think she forgot her clothes as well. Naughty but very nice. I love it and I love your quirky sense of humour.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
great artwork!!!
Love this wonderful, slightly naughty ATC! I'm linking you on my blog too! ((HUGS)) - Kris
Thanks for your nice words on my blog:) The flowers you asked about is Handmade mulberry Roses. They are beautiful!
Your card is beautiful! I love everything about it!
Not only did she leave her corset at home, I think she forgot her clothes as well. Naughty but very nice. I love it and I love your quirky sense of humour.
Post a Comment