This card unexpectedly turned into a valentine. Kind of strange for a valentine but there it is! If nothing else it was great practice for Photoshop. I'm still not that good at digital creations so this got the tactile treatment as well.
Stacy, hello and a huge thank you for joining in on what must be the toughest challenge i have set to date !! This one was not easy. Your work on this is incredible and i love that it didn't just stay digital. I am trying to encourage a mix of all kinds of art for these challenges and i love the digital but also love the hands on art like atc's collage, arches etc too so yours was a lovely mix. Fabulous work on both too. I love the aged effect with the red metal and the tickets and lace and it all comes together beautifully Hugs June x
Did you enter the papergirls alter a photo challenge. between Chris and I we got the email address wrong to where they were to be sent....
we could not organise a party in a brewery....we blame it on the credit crunch...no, only joking we blame it on the fact we have not had chocolate for some time.
we are contacting people to see who may have taken part in the challenge to appologies and to ask if you did alter a pic could you send your photo's into chris at the correct address now on the papergirs blog.
what a pair we are...I go away for the weekend leave Chris in charge and what happens....lol.... we need chocolate....lol all donations welcome.
So SORRY we will have a winner soon for the challenge...we will let you all know when we get sorted.
thank you so much for the award you passed on. sorry i could not find an email address for you.
Well! This is Sexsational! LOL!! I love this Stacy. Great job girl. I am emailing you tonight to learn how to make a direct link on a comment and I will tell you how to make a custom brush in Photoshop. Sooo easy! I would have done it sooner, but the little one was sick all last week and I was sleep deprived! Love, Jamie
6 comments:
I love it Stacy! The tickets are a great touch. Very well done.
Stacy, hello and a huge thank you for joining in on what must be the toughest challenge i have set to date !!
This one was not easy. Your work on this is incredible and i love that it didn't just stay digital. I am trying to encourage a mix of all kinds of art for these challenges and i love the digital but also love the hands on art like atc's collage, arches etc too so yours was a lovely mix. Fabulous work on both too. I love the aged effect with the red metal and the tickets and lace and it all comes together beautifully
Hugs June x
A really unusual interpretation of the challenge. Well done, Stacy. Very creative!
Oh my! This is fantastic!
Hello stacey,
Did you enter the papergirls alter a photo challenge.
between Chris and I we got the email address wrong to where they were to be sent....
we could not organise a party in a brewery....we blame it on the credit crunch...no, only joking we blame it on the fact we have not had chocolate for some time.
we are contacting people to see who may have taken part in the challenge to appologies and to ask if you did alter a pic could you send your photo's into chris at the correct address now on the papergirs blog.
what a pair we are...I go away for the weekend leave Chris in charge and what happens....lol.... we need chocolate....lol all donations welcome.
So SORRY we will have a winner soon for the challenge...we will let you all know when we get sorted.
thank you so much for the award you passed on.
sorry i could not find an email address for you.
have a lovely day.
chriss x
Well! This is Sexsational! LOL!! I love this Stacy. Great job girl. I am emailing you tonight to learn how to make a direct link on a comment and I will tell you how to make a custom brush in Photoshop. Sooo easy! I would have done it sooner, but the little one was sick all last week and I was sleep deprived! Love, Jamie
Post a Comment