This one is back to basics - all paper and lots of layers. The pin nibs are separate paper pieces, though it doesn't look like it in the picture. Woman image from Luna Girl.
This card is beautiful! Stacy I think I LOVE you!! I can not stop playing with the magic wand! Thank you so much for explaining how it works. It really is a huge time saver. I had been doing my cutting out pixel by pixel! TEDIOUS beyond belief! I saw that you are palying with brushes. I just learned how to make a custom brush and it's super easy. Let meknow if you want to know tpoo:) Love, Jamie
5 comments:
Well, the basics work for me! This is a gorgeous card. Like that you chose purple for a valentine.
This is a beautiful card. Don't you just love LunaGirl's stuff?
This card is beautiful! Stacy I think I LOVE you!! I can not stop playing with the magic wand! Thank you so much for explaining how it works. It really is a huge time saver. I had been doing my cutting out pixel by pixel! TEDIOUS beyond belief! I saw that you are palying with brushes. I just learned how to make a custom brush and it's super easy. Let meknow if you want to know tpoo:) Love, Jamie
Such a beautiful vintage Valentine!
very pretty!
Post a Comment